The Expert Economy
If you’re an Expert Entrepreneur looking to learn how to maximise your business and meet others on the same journey as you, you’re in the right place. Our events are a combination of Networking and Learning designed especially for those who sell their expertise as a service.
Events are held via Zoom
30-mins in Breakout Rooms
Be Real. Create Space. Come in Service.
The road as an Expert Entrepreneur is never easy and often we appear as the ‘odd one out’ amongst our family and friends. It can often be hard for us to find the support we need, especially when the general marketing principles do not apply.
Our networking event is designed to give you the support and momentum you need to explore and build your business. We meet virtually, via Zoom, for 90-minute on a Friday lunchtime once a fortnight.
We’ve chosen Friday lunchtime because if you were working with a team, you’d probably be celebrating the end of your week by going out for lunch – and thats the feel we want to create. This is your chance to reflect on the week, share your progress with others who understand how momentous your accomplishments are, and glean new learning you can take with you into the weekend to start your Monday fresh and bright.
what you can expect
- 90-mins virtual meeting via Zoom
- Guaranteed 30-mins for networking
- Content designed especially for Expert-led businesses
- Variety of insightful content segments to mix things up and maximise value
- Group discussions, guest speakers, and your chance to present
- Ask questions, share insights, have fun and create lasting friendships
why join US?
CONNECTIONS & NETWORKING
Meet likeminded entrepreneur experts, share business referrals, build your own tribe and make introductions and glean valuable insights and tips.
SUPPORT & MENTORSHIP
Navigate the road less travelled with others taking the same journey. Ask questions, share valuable insights and be inspired with experts on hand to help you build momentum.
TRAINING & EXPERTISE
Marketing & Sales training designed especially for the solo-entrepreneur, expert-led business. Online training, individual and group coaching using a tried and tested methodology.
THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE..
- A solo entrepreneur whose main product is your expertise and you solve meaningful problems in the world
- A team player who appreciates being part of a community and wants to be part of a fun vibrant group
- Looking for strategies to grow your business appropriate for your type of business
- Wanting to build your own entrepreneurial tribe, glean insights and develop your skills
- Someone who champions other people’s success and wants to share openly from your own experience and expertise
- Wanting to build momentum in your business and achieve results
- Just getting started or someway into your journey and looking to accelerate your progress
- Value open, honest conversation and create win-wins for everyone
Each event is made up of a combination of elements. We like to mix it up but also have some predictability so you know what to expect. Each element has been created to help you supercharge your business and get the very most out of our time together. Hover over the images to discover what we do.
“I really enjoyed connecting with other entrepreneurs and focusing again on a marketing strategy that works for entrepreneurs like me. I learned lots from the other attendees. It has reinvigorated me and given me the inspiration to keep going”
Omini – Dream Activator
“A great day out. Very valuable. I have invited several friends to attend the next event. There is nothing more valuable than coming together with others on the same path and learning together”
Shishir Khadha – Boost Accounting, E-commerce Specialist
“A big thank you to Naomi for putting on this day. It reminded me of all the actions I need to be doing each month to keep my business on track. It’s good to have these things reinforced as it so easy to get caught up in things that don’t matter. Really valuable – and important – day”
Angela Sims, Red Tulip
“This was an utterly fabulous day out and much needed. It was great to get out meet others who are on the same journey with valuable insights to share”
Sue Ingram, Converse Well
What’s coming up
PRACTICAL BUSINESS PLANNING FOR 2021
Helen is the NHS Clinical Lead for West Sussex and specialises in Change Management.
Discover the real impact of your posts and LinkedIn activity with Shieldapp.ai
REMOVE LIMITING BELIEFS, DOUBTS AND FEARS
Barbara knows first hand that having a successful corporate career is not the same thing as selling yourself.
Friday 4th December
12:30 PM – 14:00 PM
Reserve your spot now to receive updates
Environment dictates performance
– Daniel Priestley, author of Key Person of Influence