Read about the latest news and updates
David Lloyd Guest Passes
Enjoy David Lloyd Club with your Expert Economy Ticket!
We’re delighted to announce our collaboration with the David Lloyd Club in Port Solent.
Early this year I decided to move my (pretty much) online business out of a fixed cost office, and into the David Lloyd Club in Port Solent. I’ve been delighted ever since. With really friendly staff, great food, a quiet lounge for working in, I also get to benefit from working by the outdoor pool on sunny days, great internet, and enjoying the spa and pool after a hard days work.
It turns out those I am not alone!
Along with meeting many other local colleagues, it turns out that the David Lloyd actively encourage virtual workers to enjoy their facilities and, in Port Solent, are developing the club to bring the concept of WeWork to Portsmouth!
As such, they have been more than happy to get behind The Expert Economy and invite delegates to enjoy the facilities by offering 20 guest passes to attendees of the conference.
Guest passes are limited though – just 20 – as they do have to respect existing members, so it is a real privilege to get hold of these guest passes!
What is the offer?
#1 The first 20 people to book a full-price ticket during the month of August will receive a free Day Pass to the David Lloyd in Port Solent.
#2 Anyone purchasing a guest ticket in the month of August will also enter a pricedraw to win a free month of membership at the David Lloyd.
How do I get it?
If you’d like to take us up on this offer, all you need to do is select a GENERAL TICKET and add DAVID LLOYD into the promo code box. You will also notice an additional £1 is taken from your full ticket price. This is simply our work around to administer the offer. Instead of paying £99 you will pay £98+VAT, giving you a tiny added saving!
Do I qualify?
This offer is only open to individuals who are not already a member of the David Lloyd club and can not be passed to an existing members family or friends. As you can imagine, this is a promotional offer for David Lloyd to introduce new members to the club. Guest passes are hard to come by and need to be respected. Please see all terms and conditions below.
Only the first 20 people will qualify for a pass. You will be notified in September if you have been successful. We will email you once to notify you and then David Lloyd will be contacted directly. For the purpose of administering your ticket we will be sharing your details with the club.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is not open to existing David Lloyd Leisure members.
- The day pass allows one person to attend the David Lloyd Port Solent branch for one day with full use of the gym, spa and pool. You will also have full use of the Club Lounge. Opening 6:30am – 11pm.
- The voucher is for the Port Solent, Portsmouth branch only, unless otherwise requested. DLL reserves the right to decline applications.
- The voucher is one per booking and one per company or family
- Only the first 20 people to use the DAVIDLLOYD voucher will qualify. For our internal systems £1 will be deducted from your ticket price. You will be notified by email if you have qualified for the day pass.
- For the purpose of administering this offer, we will share your details with David Lloyd. You may opt out at anytime.
- The voucher can only be used from September onwards.
- You will need to book with the venue before attending on 0345 129 6812 Please ask to speak to Charlie when making your booking. For full club details please go to https://www.davidlloyd.co.uk/
- You will need to adhere to all David Lloyd Leisure Terms & Conditions and safety policies while on site.
- TheProfile.Company, The Expert Economy and Naomi Johnson Consulting hold no liability for any personal loss or inconvenience. Vouchers will not be reimbursed for any reason. Vouchers hold no monetary value and can not be cashed in.
- The offer closes on the 31st August or after the first 20 have accepted their vouchers.
- The draw will be pulled at the main event on the 12th October at Lakeside.